Why Mark Zuckerberg and
I love Facebook
I have never met Mark Zuckerberg, the accidental billionaire.
I did not believe in Facebook.
I did not open an account.
I liked my privacy.
I was afraid that a hacker would steal my identity.
Then one day my daughter opened an account and so did my wife.
My daugther had 532 friends and my wife 23.
What was I suppose to do? I had no friends ;-) !
I was emotionally wounded. I had to buy in to Facebook.
Also I had to check up on my daughter and wife.
What were they doing online?
Finally they became my friends. Phew I was relieved.
Sometimes we even posted messages on our walls about each other.
Sometimes I cuddled up with my Ipod to check out my social network account and read the most fascinating text ever.
It revealed the personalities of people whom I did not know but who shared personal stories, secrets and information the likes that could change your life instantly.
Do you remember the book, How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie?
Maybe Facebook like Carnegie’s book can help you…
1. Get you out of a mental rut, give you new thoughts, new visions, new ambitions.
2. Enable you to make friends quickly and easily.
3. Increase your popularity.
4. Help you to win people to your way of thinking.
5. Increase your influence, your prestige, your ability to get things done.
6. Enable you to win new clients, new customers.
7. Increase your earning power.
8. Make you a better salesman, a better executive.
9. Help you to handle complaints, avoid arguments, keep your human contacts smooth and pleasant.
10. Make you a better speaker, a more entertaining conversationalist.
11. Make the principles of psychology easy for you to apply in your daily contacts.
12. Help you to arouse enthusiasm among your associates.
If you would like an inside view of this phenomenon, check out the movie, The Social Network, to get the low down on the story about these young geniuses and peak performers.
You can be one of them too if you want.
Just Imagine Your Success And Do It Now,
P.S. Right now, check out how to win friends and influence your Facebook friends.